Fix PC Errors in Minutes
If you receive a Microsoft Money Plus troubleshooting error code, today’s article is here to help you.
Passionate about this topic, in addition to all the elements related to Windows, and therefore combined with his curiosity, Ivan deepened his understanding of this consulting operating system, specializing in drivers and driver troubleshooting. If he doesn’t … read more
Does Microsoft Money Plus work on Windows 10?
Microsoft Money is ending support for your own financial software. Even if the app is stopped, it still runs on Windows 10. Software packages work on Windows 10, but unfortunately some features are not available.
Published: August 2019
Windows 10 has some software issues, especially if it’s older software, you may experience compatibility issues. One of these issues is related to Microsoft Money Plus for Windows 10.
If you’re not familiar, Microsoft Money Plus is a new personal finance software developed through Microsoft’s process that allows you to closely track your bills, banking transactions and expenses.
But this particular software was discontinued in 2009 and Microsoft is no longer working on the game.
Some users prefer Microsoft Money Plus over other solutions, and since it is older software, a number of issues can arise.
A common issue with Microsoft Money Plus Windows 10 is that it requires Internet Explorer 6.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to install Internet Explorer 6. This is just a good mistake, because Money Plus relies on Internet Explorer and then checks the situation.
Luckily, you can fix this problem simply by modifying the registry.
Is Microsoft Money still supported?
The full version of the personal investment software Microsoft Money was discontinued in 2009 and replaced by the free downloadable version of Money Plus Sunset Deluxe. 1 While this excellent replacement software is useful for basic revenue management tasks, it does not include technical support or features that require an Internet connection.
This step is easier than it sounds, and you can do it by following our instructions carefully. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
How To Fix Problems With Microsoft Money In Windows 10?
Why is my Microsoft Money not working?
If Microsoft Money has stopped working, the main solution to the problem is to change the sign-up agreements for Internet Explorer. All you have to do is check the actual IE 9.11 registry value. 10240.16384 to 9.11.
Change Registry Values for Internet Explorer
- Find regedit, right-click it and select Run as administrator.
- On that special left side, you need to navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Wow6432Node Microsoft Internet Explorer
if org / 2000 / svg ‘% 20viewbox =’ 0% 200% 20825% 20298 ‘% 3e% 3c / svg% 3e “> You are using 64-bit Windows.
(If you are running 32-bit version, go to adres:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Internet Explorer)
- In the right pane, you should find the value of the version entry
Change the amount from 9.11.10240.16384 to 9.11.10240.1638.
- Then you can close the registry editor.
How do I fix Microsoft Money?
If you have Microsoft Money 2004 or later, then this file recovery tool can be found under File-> Repair Money File menu item. There are two tools, a quick solution, but also a standard solution.
That’s it, you need to save your changes and you’re done. As you can see, this is a minor computer problem, and if you change it, Microsoft Money Plus will no longer have problems with Windows 10. May
You are also trying to uninstall and then reinstall the application. If someone doesn’t know how to do this, we have a great guide on how to download and install Microsoft Money on Windows 10.
If you have other Windows 10-related issues, your family members can find a solution in our patch in the Windows 10 section. If you found our solution helpful, please let us know in the comments section below.
Passionate about almost everything about Windows, and coupled with his innate curiosity, Ivan deepened his understanding of this working system by specializing in driver operators and driver troubleshooting. If he really can’t handle it … Read More
- Issues with Microsoft Money may prevent you from using this consolidation software.
- This software is legacy and requires Internet Explorer 6, but we do not meet expert requirements.
- If Microsoft Money has stopped working, the main solution to the problem is to change the Windows registry values on your computer using Internet Explorer.
- All you have to do is change the IE version registry value from 9.11.10240.16384 to 9.11.10240.1638.
To solve various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
This software is designed to fix common errors, protect computers from file loss, malware, and hardware inefficiencies, and optimize your PC for poor performance. Solve PC problems and eliminate viruses in 3 easy steps:
- Download Restoro PC repair tool complete with patented technologies (patent available here).
- Click Start Scan to find Windows problems Which can cause problems with your PC.
- Click Recover All to resolve issues affecting your personal safety and productivity.
- 0 followers have downloaded Restoro this month.
- Download this detailed PC repair tool. Starts great on TrustPilot.com (download on this page).
- Click “Start Scan” to identify Windows problems that may be causing PC problems.
- Click Fix All to fix patented technology issues (exclusive discount for our readers).
This time Restoro was downloaded by 0 readers.Click here to get a complimentary download that will help you speed up your PC.
Microsoft Money Plus Solucionar Problemas
Microsoft Money Plus Depannage
Microsoft Money Plus Rozwiazywanie Problemow
Microsoft Money Piu Risoluzione Dei Problemi
Microsoft Money Plus Fehlerbehebung
Microsoft Money Plus Ustranenie Nepoladok
마이크로소프트 머니 플러스 문제 해결
Microsoft Money Plus Problemen Oplossen
Microsoft Money Plus Felsokning